How do I claim this contribution on my tax return?

When filing your taxes, you can claim the tax credit by using Arizona forms 301 and 323 along with state income tax forms.  However, if you contribute to the Switcher program as well, you need to file a 348 form.  Using AZ Schedule A to claim the federal deduction is optional (Must consult your tax advisor).  All these forms and more can be found at


2021 Arizona Tax Forms:

Form 301 (Tax Credit Summary)   /  Form 301-Instruction

Form 323 (Original Tax Credit)     /  Form 323-Instruction

Form 348 (Switcher/Overflow Tax Credit)  /  Form 348-Instruction

Schedule A (Claiming Federal Deduction)   /    Schedule A-Instruction

Leave a Comment